GUARANTEED TIGER SHARK ENCOUNTER
All year-round Scuba Diving, Wave Surfing and Big Game Fishing
RESERVE NOW PAY LATER
We offer a range of scuba diving and stay packages as well as special rates for group bookings.
Maldives immigration grants all tourists an on-arrival visa. The cheapest way to visit Fuvahmulah is to make a direct reservation with us. We will make all necessary arrangements, including domestic flight and hotel reservations, as well as airport and diving pick-up and drop-off.
Our five-star PADI dive center, registered under the Maldives Ministry of Tourism, is one of the finest diving Centers around the Maldives.
The dive center is a fully equipped facility, consisting of two floors. The ground floor includes an office, classroom, compressor room, store, wet area for washing the equipment, and a large equipment room able to accommodate more than twenty divers and their equipment.
The first floor is equipped with a 4.5-meter deep swimming pool, which is designed for confined water training dives. The pool area also includes a terrace for sunbathing and a Karaoke bar.
Free NITRO for certified divers
When is the best time to visit Fuvahmulah?
Wonders of the Sea
- Thresher Shark (April to December)
- Hammer Head Shark (September to December)
- Oceanic Manta (March, April, May)
- Whale Shark (January to May)
- Mola Mola (July to August ) not common
- Humpback Whale (January to March)
What is Fuvahmulah's Weather and Climate Like?
- Fuvahmulah has a tropical monsoon climate that is warm and tropical year-round
- Average maximum temperatures range from 29°C to 31°C.
- Average water temperatures to 27°C
- Average visibilities 40 meters
- Fuvahmulah is also recognized as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve site.
- Population: around 13,000, its 3rd populous island in the Maldives
- Measurement: 4.5 km long and 1.2km wide, (481 Hector)
- Religion: Islam
- Official Language: Dhivehi Hector)
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR) | 1 US dollar = 15.42 Maldivian Rufiyaa
- Country cord: 960
- Time: GMT 5 hours
- Average temperature 30 degree Celsius
- Major Industry: Tourism and Fishing
- The Maldives is a Muslim country so you are advised to wear conservative clothing when visiting the Male' City or Local Islands. If you plan to visit a mosque or religious site, in particular, you must wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders, and women may be required to cover their heads.
- We kindly request you to wear T-shirts and shorts on the beaches of the island.
- You can stay in bikinis in our pool area where you can use the swimming pool and sunbathe.
- The recommended Tiger Shark diving outfit is a dark-coloured neoprene shorty or full suit. To avoid any bright (yellow, orange, or dazzling) colours.
Extreme Maldives has fully equipped water sports and diving centers in the Sheraton Maldives resort and spa. The bases of Extreme Maldives offer a wide range of activities suitable for beginners, intermediate, experts, and families alike. Stretching from eco sports, motorized water sports, adventures, snorkeling, and scuba diving, Extreme Maldives has something adventurous for everyone.
What our customers say on Google review